Samstag, 25. Juni 2011

Bonecrusher update #3

Many things happened during the last days, mostly good things, some bad....
This blog went insane this month, it had more than 5k klicks in less then 20 days. This makes me really proud and happy, and as the last exams are finished, I can now focus on this thing here again. I will meet Goatman and Angelus from the Bemalforum next weekend and we will definitely have a lot of painting fun. Expect a huge coverage of that meeting with some of my best buddies. It is time to finish some more stuff for GD

I finished the Bonecrusher-base today and I am quite satisfied with it. It took me about 20 hours to build and paint the base, I have done all flowers myself. Tomorrow there will be a little tutorial about making unique flowers in 5 minutes.

Here is a picture of the finished base, now I need to finish the rat. Hope you like it.




Chris

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Chris

    I really love your style.
    I´ll be sure the base fis perfectly with your bonecrusher. You did a really good paintjob espacially the stones and these little flowers..

    AntwortenLöschen