Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010

Sudden inspiration

As I mentioned before, I feel a real lack of spare time at the moment. As I need at least 2 hours to really get into painting, I don't even take a brush into my hands at the moment. As my creativity can't bundle at the tip of my brush, I think about future projects and look for inspiration. My largest source, the internet, provided me with this awesome image:



Perhaps I will give this a try in 54mm. A similar canoe is available at La Meridiana Miniatures, now I have to find the fitting Native American.


Chris

3 Kommentare:

  1. Nice to see you being interested in historical subjects again!....Don´t worry yourself too much about not finding time to paint though I am very happy to see you painting again.
    Regards, and Marry Christmas,
    si.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I know what are you talking about - free time is pretty hard to make. I started my christmas holiday today, so I had some time to paint after weeks again. Wish you could find some time for yourself and you can enjoy happy painting again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all people around...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That is a great picture and a must see in flesh as a miniature - good luck with this project and don't worry, painting spirit is low every where around you i guess... There will be new spirit and the right time for it! Enjoy your winter time with your loved ones! Blessed days! Best Regards Roman

    AntwortenLöschen