Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011

Bonecrusher update # 5

I painted yesterday in the evening, so there is some progress to show. The mini is almost done, parts of the right arm, some bandage, the tail, cable AND "Brain" have to be done. I hope I can finish this mini until next weekend and send it to the box of pride (aka my showcase). You want to know who or what "Brain" is? You'll have to wait a few more days.
The picture shows that there are still some lights missing on the arm, I will change that soon. Concerning the warpstone - I was really afraid that the green would ruin the entire colour balance of the mini. I decided to do large parts in very light green/ greenish white, to prevent that. The result is not fully convincing, as it doesn't really look like some sort of gem. I think I will add some dark spots for more contrast and hope that will do it.
Can't wait to finish this project, do "Brain" and head on to the next miniature.






Chris

5 Kommentare:

  1. Looks fantastic mate!

    Lovely use of colour and contrast and so beautifully smooth that it makes me very envious! :)

    Looking forward to seeing it finished.

    Cheers,

    Andrew

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks great! If that's one of the new(er?) ratogres, i might have to pick on up to paint.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. so its going to be purply and brain...
    harald

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYXBzE-Cpec

    AntwortenLöschen